- STAGE 1 (1971 - 2000): ESTABLISHMENT OF THE CORPORATION
- 1971 Nam Ha Bridge Team was established.
- 1976 Bridge Team was renamed by Ha Nam Ninh Bridge Company and in 1992, the name was changed into Nam Ha Transportation Company.
- STAGE 2 (2000 - 2008): BEING EQUITIZED & BECOMING A POPULAR CONTRACTOR
- 2000 Nam Ha Transportation Company was equitized into Nam Dinh Infrastructure and Transportation Construction Company.
- 2007 The Company was leaving Nam Dinh to Hanoi City and named as Tasco JSC after two renaming times in 2002 (known as Thanh Cong Infrastructure Construction Joint Stock Company) and in 2003 (known as Thanh Cong Joint Stock Company) with a result of the charter capital of 55 billion Vietnam Dong
- 2008 Stocks of Tasco JSC was officially listed in Hanoi Stock Exchange. Two big BT projects of Le Duc Tho Road crossing Road No. 70 and BOT project of National Highway No. 10 were officially launched. Tasco JSC at the same time was assigned as Developer of Xuan Phuong New Urban Area.
- STAGE 3 (2008 - NOW): RESTRUCTURING THE BUSINESSAND CENTRALIZING IN INVESTMENT
- 2010 Increased the charter capital into 350 billion Vietnam Dong. Tasco officially run the new road from Phu Ly segment to My Loc under BOT Contract form. Total investment cost is 3,800 billion Vietnam Dong.
- 2011 Tasco JSC used the new brand identity of “TARIC”. TARIC was set up due to the old branding bases of Tasco JSC (TASCO), which bearing the core values and aspire of prosperity of the company inclusive of:
* TA – abbreviation of Tasco JSC.
* RIC is pronounced as “RICH” in English; it does mean wealthy, prosperity and abbreviation of main business lines having been developed by Tasco as follows:
+ R: Real Estate
+ I: Infrastructure
+ C: Company
- 2013Increased the charter capital into 646 billion Vietnam Dong. Tasco launched the BOT project of National Highway No. 1A (road segment of Quang Binh Province).
- 2014 Increased the charter capital into 846 billion Vietnam Dong.
- 2015 Increased the charter capital into1.284 billion Vietnam Dong. Tasco launched the project of National Highway No. 10 (from Quan Toan to Cau Nghin) under the BOT form. Total investment cost is 2,815 billion Vietnam Dong.
- 2016 Increase the charter capital into 1,684 billion Vietnam Dong.